Tuesday, October 26, 2010

... That was an interesting way to wake up.

So I'm currently stuck here in Ryan Hall's basement, cowering for dear life. Apparently, the zombie apocalypse is about to commence, so stock up on weapons, people. I should've been stuck down in South's basement. At least they have the food.

Sorry, I just watched Zombieland. Actually, a たつまき is heading our way, and now the whole dorm's on lockdown. Actually, I think the whole だいがく is on lockdown.

I woke up this morning, completely oblivious and rather grumpy for having to wake up so early. I got dressed like normal, and apparently, during this entire hour of lethargic habit, a man with a loudspeaker was driving all over campus telling people to stay inside because there was a tornado warning, which means that they've actually spotted the tornado. Aaaaaaand I didn't hear any of this. I was about to leave, ready to dominate that にほんご test, but then my neighbor across the hallway stopped me from walking out to my death by tornado. Yayyyyy to Ki :)

So now I'm stuck in the basement. Bored. And I'm blogging the possible last blog of my life. You know I'm exaggerating, but hey, at least it's somewhat entertaining. ♥

Awwww, who knew that a giant column of hurricane-level winds spinning in a perpetual funnel of doom could be so romantic?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration